Expiring work to residence visas extended
On 9 May 2022, the following types of work to residence visas expiring between 9 May and 31 December 2022 (inclusive) held by workers in New Zealand were extended for six months:
- Talent (Accredited Employers)
- Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports)
- Long Term Skill Shortage List
- Skilled Migrant Category Job Seach Visa
- South Island Contribution.
The extensions are for six months from the date of expiry of the previous visa at no cost to the visa holder.
Visas expiring between 9 May and 31 December 2022 (inclusive) held by partners and dependent children were also extended by six months.
To be eligible, family must:
- hold a visa based on their relationship to the work visa holder, and
- have been in New Zealand on 9 May 2022.
Visa conditions, and any conditions that have been varied, will remain the same.
If you have any questions, get in touch.
Please follow and like us: