A number of health care roles, including specialist doctor roles, registered nurse roles and midwives, have been added to the the Tier 1 of the Green List, enabling them to apply for the Straight to Residence Visa.
The new roles include:
- Specialist Physicians (General Medicine)
- Clinical Haemoatologists
- Medical Oncologists
- Intensive Care Specialists
- Renal Medicine Specialists
- Thoracic Medicine Specialists
- Paediatric Surgeons
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Emergency Medicine Specialists
- Medical Practitioners Not Elsewhere Classified
- Registered Nurses (Aged Care, Child and Family Health, Community Health, Critical Care and Emergency, Developmental Disability, Disability and Rehabilitation, Medical, Medical Practice, Mental Health, Perioperative, Surgical, Paediatrics and Registered Nurses Not Elsewhere Classified)
Check out the full list of roles on the Green List.
If you want to find out if you could be eligible for a Straight to Residence Visa, get in touch.